Woah there, explorer
You’ve taken the first step towards a life complete with adventures, proper ones that you’ll remember forever. We’re still on our quest to bring you the most awesome adventure planner known to man, equipped with the wildest expeditions on earth. In a few months, you’ll be able to find and explore truly brilliant adventure challenges and expeditions, and collaborate with your team to prepare for the trip of a lifetime.
What’s this Adventure Planner all about?
Good question. We’ve built this tool to help busy people plan unforgettable trips themselves.
With the Echio Adventure Planning Tool you can:
1. Plan any trip you can think of, for free
2. Invite your friends, build a team and work on the trip together
3. Create tasks, or use our automatic todo list to manage all the things you need to do. You can also assign tasks to each person. Mandy you take the flights, Charlie you handle those visas. Sorted.
4. Store all your research, documents, photos and budgets in one place
5. Plot our routes using our route mapper
6. Export your trip to the team so it’s available offline.
We’re working with Expedition professionals to build this awesome tool of exploration, so you can be sure that you’re working with the best in the business.
Ready to spice up your life?
Excellent. Below is the link to our mailing list, drop us your details and we’ll let you know as soon as we’re ready to reveal the big bad planning tool.
Be the first to know when we launch
Check out our latest adventure articles for some inspiration.
The Pamir Trail, I’ve not heard of that before… Well, that’s because it’s not quite a thing yet. But, thanks to the efforts of Jan Bakker and his colleagues, it soon will be. The Pamir trail is an interconnected network of
Professional explorer jobs certainly demand from you many things, but they can be hugely rewarding. We spoke with several expedition leaders and all round adventure enthusiasts to find out what it’s actually like working as a qualified expedition guide. Firstly, becoming
So you’re probably the kind of person who has itchy feet. Not the crusty, athletes foot kind, but the kind that makes you not want to sit still. Me too. I often spend my time writing lists of big bold